|A D V E R T I S E M E N T|
Term Life InsuranceAFA Veteran Benefits Association Term Life insurance programs are designed specifically for Veterans and their families … to include children, grandchildren, parents and grandparents of Veterans! AFAVBA Life insurance policies have no war clause so deaths which are the result of an act of war or acts of terrorism are covered 100%. Flying personnel are covered as well!
Two Types of Term Life Insurance
- Low monthly premiums of $10, $15, $20 or $30.
- Death benefit decreases as you age and require less insurance.
- Coverage can be continued until age 95.
- Apply for coverage for all eligible dependents for just $2.50 more per month.
- Premiums are based on age and benefits remain level until age 65.
- Coverage can be continued until age 85.
- Purchase in $25,000 increments up to $300,000.
- Optional family plan covers spouse for one half of member’s death benefit and eligible dependent children for $5,000.
Apply for Decreasing or Level Term … or both!
Benefits of AFAVBA Term Life Insurance Programs:
- AFAVBA plans have no war clause, so acts of war and/or terrorism are covered events.
- AFAVBA Term Life plans cover flying personnel.
- Guaranteed conversion privileges to individual plan regardless of your health at the time.
- Disability Waiver of Premium if you become disabled (see certificate for full details)
- Convenient Payment Options
You must be under age 65 to apply, but coverage can be retained until age 85 for Level Term Life; age 95 for Decreasing Term Life.
Click here for full details and to download an application.